This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 6:16 p.m. on Monday, a 23-year old woman reported a 22-year-old woman violated a protective order.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 10:47 a.m. on Tuesday, a 43-year-old woman reported a crash with damage only on the 9500 block of Egan Drive.
• At 1:07 p.m. on Monday, 25-year-old Domanic Quick was cited and released for larceny for an offense on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 6:16 p.m. on Monday, a 30-year-old man reported the theft of his license plate on the 5900 block of Churchill Way.
• At 4:50 a.m. on Tuesday, a 52-year-old man reported items stolen from his vehicle on the 9000 block of Gee Street.