This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 4:54 p.m. on Monday, a 64-year-old man reported his iPad stolen on the 2100 block of Lawson Creek Road.
• At 2:28 p.m. on Monday, JPD responded to a report of a disturbance near Nugget Mall on the 8700 block of Glacier Highway.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 10:10 p.m. on Monday, 23-year-old Daniel Abraham LeBlanc-Tweedy was arrested for driving while intoxicated on North Street and taken to LCCC. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 11:06 a.m. on Tuesday, a backpack was turned in for safekeeping on the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard.
• At 3:49 p.m. on Monday, 35-year-old Lola Leilani Bilbrey was arrested for resisting arrest while being remanded on the 5900 block of Churchill Way.
• At 8:08 p.m. on Monday, there was a report of a runaway who was later located.
• At 5:57 p.m. on Monday, 40-year-old Rochelle Stevens was arrested for harassment on the 100 block of Franklin Street. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 9:51 a.m. on Tuesday, a 38-year-old man reported a stolen pickup truck on the 100 block of Sixth Street. The vehicle was later recovered.