This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 1:24 p.m. Monday, Juneau Police Department arrested 37-year-old Austin Davis and 21-year-old Adrienne Audet for burglary and theft on the 1000 block of Tenth Street. Both were taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and Davis was additionally charged with violating conditions of release.
• At 11:45 Tuesday, JPD responded to a call on the 9200 block of Bonnett Way where a 2008 Toyota 4Runner struck a light pole. The driver was not injured.
• At 10:59 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a call on the 5600 block of Glacier Highway where a 63-year-old man reported 45-year-old Christopher Davidson for damaging property and causing a disturbance. Davidson was arrested for criminal mischief and disorderly conduct. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 7:40 p.m. Monday, JPD observed 38-year-old Stephen Brower challenging others to a fight on Marine Way. Brower was arrested for disorderly conduct and taken to LCCC.
• At 12:34 a.m. Tuesday, JPD arrested a 59-year-old man for assault in the Juneau Area.
• At 4:20 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a call on the 3000 block of Clinton Drive where a 51-year-old man reported his car battery stolen.
• At 4:23 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested 42-year-old Candice Lynn Rourick on the 400 block of Franklin Street for theft and violating conditions of release.
• At 4:57 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a call on the 100 block of Franklin Street where a 29-year-old man reported his wallet stolen. The wallet contained $268 in cash and miscellaneous ID cards.
• At 4:43 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a call on the 1500 block of 2nd Street where a 26-year-old woman reported that a 33-year-old man had stolen a jacket.
• At 5:11 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a call on the 3300 block of Park Place to a report of vehicle rifling. Upon arriving officers contacted a juvenile who was released to a responsible party.