This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 3:20 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department conducted a confidential investigation into possible child abuse in the Juneau area.
• At 1:06 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road to investigate the report of a 35-year-old man shoplifting from a business.
• At 1:11 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 200 block of Seward Street to investigate the report of a man shoplifting from a business.
• At 2:31 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 3100 block of Dimond Park Loop to investigate the report of a 41-year-old woman who reported the theft of her daughter’s wallet and debit card.
• At 6 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 300 block of Whittier Street to investigate the report of a 76-year-old man who reported that a 36-year-old woman stole his camouflage wallet.
• At 12:10 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested Chelsea Willis, 30, and Aaron Thate, 29, in the 200 block of Franklin Street for burglary, criminal mischief and theft. Both were taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 12:03 a.m. Tuesday, JPD cited and released 54-year-old David Grant, 24-year-old Domanic Quick, 41-year-old Barry Ellsworth, 36-year-old Matthew Williams, 39-year-old Daniel Moreno and 38-year-old Chelsea Massin in the 8400 block of Nugget Drive for criminal trespass. Williams was also charged with violating conditions of release, and was taken to LCCC.