This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 3:05 p.m. on Sunday, 41-year-old Terrie Marie War was arrested for assault on the 300 block of Fourth Street and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 8:09 p.m. on Sunday, a 59-year-old man reported being assaulted by a 45-year-old woman and a 34-year-old woman on the 1900 block of Allen Court.
• At 1:20 a.m. on Tuesday, a 32-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence- assault and violating a domestic violence protective order and taken to LCCC.
• At 9:08 a.m. on Monday, a 48-year-old man reported a 38-year-old man violated conditions of a protective order on the 5700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 7:46 p.m. on Monday, a 71-year-old woman reported a 45-year-old man violated a protective order by contacting her.
• At 10:42 p.m. on Monday, JPD received a report of a domestic dispute between a 28-year-old woman and a 35-year-old man.
MOTOR VEHICLE CRASH
• At 7:10 p.m. on Sunday, a 59-year-old man reported a 2002 Toyota Tundra struck a tree on the 17200 block of Point Lena Loop Road.
• At 4:16 p.m. on Monday, 33-year-old Jason Rivera was cited and released for reckless driving after JPD responded to a single-vehicle accident on the 1300 block of Egan Drive.
• At 11:25 a.m. on Tuesday, a 42-year-old man reported the theft of money from a business on the 5200 block of Commercial Boulevard.
• At 5:21 p.m. on Monday, a 50-year-old woman reported trespassing on private property on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.