This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 1:35 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department arrested Mark Albert Brown, 52, in the 100 block of Fourth Street for violating his conditions of release. Alcohol was a factor. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 6:20 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 3200 block of Bresee Street and investigated the report of drug possession. Investigation continues.
• At 1:29 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 8600 block of Teal Street to investigate the report of a man, 75, who reported the theft of fuel.
• At 4:58 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 11400 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of fuel theft. Investigation continues.
• At 9:32 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 4400 block of Thane Road to investigate the report of a disturbance. JPD received a call that a man appeared to intentionally run into the caller’s van with another car, JPD Public Safety Manager Erann Kalwara said. The issue stemmed from a dispute over potential trespassing issues and missing property on a gold claim area, Kalwara said. The owner of the gold claim and the person whose vehicle was damaged ended up reaching a civil agreement, Kalwara said.