This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies.
This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 3:58 p.m. on Monday, a 39-year-old man reported a 35-year-old woman had violated conditions of release.
• At 7:10 p.m. on Monday, after receiving a report of a vehicle in a ditch, 48-year-old Delaney Kaklen was arrested for DWI on the 23000 block of Glacier Highway and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Motor vehicle crash- injury
• At 4:18 p.m. on Monday, a car driven by a 32-year-old man struck a pedestrian on the 1600 block of Anka Road. The pedestrian was transported to Bartlett Regional Hospital for treatment.
• At 7:33 p.m. on Monday, a vehicle driven by a 34-year-old man struck a bicyclist on the 5700 block of Glacier Highway, who was trasnported to BRH for treatment.
• At 8:12 p.m. on Monday, 54-year-old Michelle Norma Nelson was cited and released for theft of services on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:06 a.m. on Tuesday, 55-year-old Thoman William Weinman was arrested for driving with a revoked license and violating conditions of release on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway and take to LCCC.