This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 8:02 p.m. Wednesday, Juneau Police Department arrested 44-year-old Jeremy Reef on the 4400 block of Thane Road on a federal probation warrant for a sex offender registry violation. Reef was additionally charged with being a fugitive from justice. He was taken to the Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 11:53 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a call on the 3700 block of Mendenhall Loop Road where a 2018 Jeep driven by a 49-year-old man struck a bicycle ridden by a 34-year-old man.
• At 2:30 a.m. Thursday, JPD arrested 22-year-old Kristopher Tupua on the 3100 block of Dimond Park Loop for misconduct with a controlled substance. He was also charged with providing false information. Additionally, Tupua was served with an outstanding warrant $1,500 alleging probation violations. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 2:19 p.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested 19-year-old Demetrio Cabrigas Lumba Jr. for shoplifting on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway. He was taken to the Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 7:29 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a call on the 800 block of Twelfth Street where a 58-year-old woman reported a laundry basket and several items of clothing of stolen.
• At 10:23 p.m. Wednesday, JPD cited 19-year-old Cody Galletes on the 8800 block of Egan Drive for driving without a valid license. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 3:31 p.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested 54-year-old Richard McGee on the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive for criminal trespass. He was taken to the Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 11:23 p.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested 54-year-old Richard McGee on the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive for criminal trespass and violating conditions of release. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 3:58 a.m. Thursday, JPD arrested 37-year-old John Forchemer for criminal trespass on the 2600 block of David Street. JPD were responding to a call from a 20-year-old woman who reported that a man had entered her home. Forchemer was taken to LCCC.