This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 2:59 p.m. on Wednesday, 60-year-old John Sheldon Ross was arrested for assault on the 1900 block of Allen Court and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 10:34 p.m. on Wednesday, a 31-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence- assault and taken to LCCC.
• At 5:18 a.m. on Thursday, a 33-year-old man was arrested for violating conditions of release and unlawful contact and taken to LCCC.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 1:07 p.m. on Wednesday, a 61-year-old man reported a vehicle in a ditch on the 8900 block of Atlin Drive.
• At 2:02 p.m. on Wednesday, 39-year-old Ursula-Arron Stewart was cited and released for driving without a license on the 12300 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. Her vehicle was impounded.