This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 4:41 p.m. on Wednesday, a 58-year-old man reported he was assaulted on the 200 block of Franklin Street.
• At 5:21 p.m. on Wednesday, a 28-year-old woman reported a 35-year-old man violated a protective order by contacting her.
• At 10:07 a.m. on Thursday, a backpack with camping supplies was turned into JPD from the 11000 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:33 a.m. on Thursday, a 40-year-old woman reported a 17-year-old girl was being harassed.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 2:51 p.m. on Wednesday, a 61-year-old man was cited for failure to yield when turning left after a crash with a 45-year-old woman on the 2800 block of Riverside Drive. Both vehicles were towed from the scene.
• At 1:25 p.m. on Wednesday, an 84-year-old woman reported the theft of jewelry from inside her home on the 1200 block of Fritz Cove Road.
• At 9:57 p.m. on Wednesday, a 28-year-old man reported a theft that occurred on a commercial airliner on the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
• At 7:56 a.m. on Thursday, a 43-year-old woman reported her red Honda motorcycle was stolen.
• At 8 a.m. on Thursday, a 74-year-old man reported his property was stolen on the 300 block of Whittier Street.
• At 1:45 a.m. on Thursday, 26-year-old Shannon Jessica Kaye was cited and released for driving without a license and violating conditions of release on the 9200 block of James Boulevard.