This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 8 p.m. Wednesday, Juneau Police Department arrested 35-year-old David Gutherie on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway on an outstanding no bail warrant for violating conditions of parole. Gutherie was additionally charged with misconduct involving a controlled substance. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. JPD had initially been called to the area on a report of shots fired. The source of the sound was not located.
• At 1:13 a.m. Thursday, JPD arrested a 33-year-old man in the Juneau area for misconduct involving weapons. He was taken to LCCC.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 9:12 p.m. JPD responded to a report of a vehicle that struck a fence on the 8100 block of Egan Drive. The driver was transported to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 3:38 p.m. Wednesday, JPD cited and released 31-year-old Konstantin Khomyakov on the 8700 block of Glacier Highway for concealment of merchandise.
• At 4:38 a.m. Thursday, JPD arrested 28-year-old Jesse Bryan Doake for larceny on the 2200 block of Trout Street. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 11:46 a.m. Thursday, JPD arrested 28-year-old Jesse Bryan Doake on the 5800 block of Churchill Way for criminal trespass and violating conditions of release. He was taken to LCCC.