This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 4:48 p.m. Thursday, Juneau Police Department arrested 36-year-old William Robert Nakamura for violating a domestic violence protective order and criminal mischief in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 11:50 p.m. Thursday, JPD arrested 34-year-old James Bouschor for two outstanding warrants in the 5700 block of Churchill Way. Alcohol was a factor. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 2:46 a.m. Friday, JPD arrested 73-year-old James George Brouillette for assault and violating conditions of his release in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 5:43 p.m. Thursday JPD responded to a report that an 8-year-old girl was assaulted by a 38-year-old man in the 1800 block of Northwood Drive.
• At 6:47 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a report of an assault between a 59-year-old man and 57-year-old woman in the 1900 block of Allen Court.
• At 2:46 a.m. Friday JPD responded to a death in the 8100 block of Keegan Street. No foul play is suspected.
• At 9:03 a.m. Friday, a 55-year-old woman reported to JPD being assaulted by a 48-year-old man in the 3400 block of Foster Avenue. An investigation continues.
• At 12:58 p.m. Thursday JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a report of drug activity in the 1600 block of Renninger Street.
• At 12:48 p.m. Thursday JPD responded to a call in the 300 block of Gold Street where a black and silver mountain bike was found.
• At 3:46 p.m. Thursday, a 49-year-old woman in the Juneau area reported to JPD she was being harassed by a 41-year-old woman.
• At 12:12 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a call in the 400 block of Franklin Street where a black Tommy Hilfiger backpack valued at $400 was reported lost.
Motor vehicle crash damage
• At 3:43 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a motor vehicle accident on Harbor Way. Damage was only to vehicles.
• At 5:36 p.m. Thursday, a 52-year-old man reported to JPD a shoplifting had occurred in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:39 a.m. Friday, a 37-year-old woman reported to JPD her black Honda Ruckus motorcycle was stolen in the 1300 block of Glacier Highway. An investigation continues.
• At 12:12 a.m. Friday, JPD cited and released 58-year-old Leslie Kinnison for trespass in a vehicle on Egan Drive.