This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 12:36 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 1600 block of Glacier Avenue to investigate the report of a fight between a 15-year-old boy and a 16-year-old boy. The 16-year-old was arrested for third-degree assault and taken to the Johnson Youth Center.
• At 5:42 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive to investigate the report of a 44-year-old man who reported someone broke into his home and stole about $300 in change, three video games and some Blu-Ray movies. Investigation continues.
• At 5:58 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the 2200 block of Brandy Lane to investigate the report of a 33-year-old man who reported the theft of power tools from a boat. Investigation continues.
• At 7:40 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the 2700 block of Roger Street to investigate the report of a 39-year-old man who reported the theft of a PlayStation from his home. Investigation continues.
• At 11:04 a.m. Thursday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into the report of drug activity in the Juneau area.
• At 4:12 p.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested Ashley Nicole Reeves, 27, for driving under the influence after she drove her 2001 Hyundai into a ditch. Reeves’ breath-alcohol content was measured at 0.12 percent. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and the Hyundai was impounded.
• At 8:52 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the report of a 36-year-old man who reported the fraudulent use of a credit card in the Juneau area. The owner of the card identified the suspect as a 34-year-old woman. Investigation continues.
• At 3:42 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the 8100 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of a 21-year-old woman shoplifting. Investigation continues.
• At 9:34 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the 100 block of Main Street to investigate the report of a 54-year-old woman who reported vandalism to her vehicle.
• At 6:25 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the 400 block of Fifth Street to investigate the report of a 73-year-old man who reported damage to church property.
• On Thursday, Juneau-based Alaska State Troopers issued a summons to 35-year-old Kristian Ritter of Juneau for taking a sow brown bear on Sept. 30 that had two cubs with it. Arraignment is set for 11 a.m. on Thursday, Nov. 8 in Juneau District Court.