This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 5:37 p.m. on Wednesday, a 74-year-old man reported a possible assault on Egan Drive.
• At 6:43 a.m. on Thursday, 30-year-old Jamie Leigh Kane was arrested for assault and violating conditions of release on the 8500 block of Jennifer Drive.
• At 1:32 p.m. on Wednesday, a 51-year-old man was arrested for violating a domestic violence protection order and was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 1:56 a.m. on Thursday, 41-year-old Situk Samuel Harry was arrested for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest on Egan Drive and taken to LCCC.
• At 7:54 p.m. on Wednesday, a 27-year-old woman reported being harassed by a 55-year-old man on the 1900 block of Lemon Creek Road.
• At 2:18 p.m. on Wednesday, a van was struck while parked by a 2003 Honda coupe on the 100 block Gastineau Avenue.
• At 2:12 p.m. on Wednesday, a 51-year-old woman reported that her cellphone was stolen and someone used it to transfer money out of her bank account on the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard.
• At 3:03 p.m. on Wednesday, a 51-year-old reported that a 33-year-old man criminally trespassed on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 3:53 p.m. on Wednesday, a 27-year-old man reported a subject had trespassed in a business on the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 6:51 p.m. on Wednesday, 37-year-old Floyd J. Rapp was arrested for multiple JPD warrants and charged with violating conditions of release and theft on the 5700 block of Concrete Way. Additionally, 45-year-old Cheri Anne Phillips was also arrested for multiple JPD warrants and charged with violating conditions of release. Both were taken to LCCC.
• At 8:53 p.m. on Wednesday, 52-year-old Clarissa Lynn Paulo was arrested on a $2,500 Alaska State Trooper warrant and taken to LCCC.