This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies.
• At 8:20 a.m. on Friday, 40-year-old Stephen Robert William Brower was arrested on charges of assault and disorderly conduct in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road. Brower was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and held on $1,500 bail.
• At 11:26 a.m. on Friday, Juneau Police Department investigated a report of an assault in the 200 block of South Franklin Street.
• At 10:20 a.m. on Friday, Juneau Police Department investigated a report of a malicious pull of a fire alarm in the 800 block of Glacier Avenue.
• At 11:26 a.m. on Friday, a case was made to document a domestic dispute.
• At 4:25 p.m. on Thursday, a 22-year-old man reported a burglary at a business in the 5300 block of Commercial Boulevard.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 2:24 a.m. on Friday, 45-year-old Adam Poprycz was arrested on charges of driving while intoxicated and driving without a license on Trinity Drive. The vehicle he was driving was impounded, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 5:33 p.m. on Thursday, a 43-year-old man reported indecent exposure in the 100 block of Seward St.
• At 5:26 p.m. on Thursday, 25-year-old Joseph Kendal Hostetler was arrested on charges of larceny and violating conditions of release. He was also arrested on an Alaska State Troopers warrant for two counts of second-degree forgery. Hostetler was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 7:54 a.m., Juneau Police Department conducted a confidential investigation into a report of sexual assault.
• At 5:33 p.m. on Thursday, Juneau Police Department responded to a report of a 50-year-old woman who trespassed at a local business in the 5200 block of Commercial Boulevard.
Violating conditions of release
• At 1:59 p.m. on Thursday, a 37-year-old man was arrested for unlawful contact and violating conditions of release. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.