This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 10:36 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 2500 block of Vista Drive to investigate the report of a 67-year-old woman who reported that a 33-year-old woman assaulted a 54-year-old man. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 7:19 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the 3600 block of Amalga Street to investigate the report of a 33-year-old woman who reported her apartment was burglarized.
• At 10:23 a.m. Thursday, JPD arrested Calvin Lee Vinje, 49, in the 1100 block of Calhoun Avenue for driving while intoxicated and driving without a license. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and the car he was driving was impounded.
• At 12:43 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the 1600 block of Glacier Avenue to investigate the report of a theft at a school.
• At 8:16 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive to investigate the report of a 63-year-old man who reported the theft of a duffel bag from his home that contained various items.
• At 10:34 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the 1900 block of Allen Court to investigate the report of a 32-year-old man who reported a 44-year-old woman stole his phone.
• At 11:32 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the 1300 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of a 36-year-old woman who reported gas was siphoned from her vehicle.
• At 1:24 p.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested Priscilla Nancy Brown, 57, in the 3400 block of Glacier Highway on an outstanding warrant for failing to appear to arraignment. Alcohol was a factor. The original charge was theft of services. Brown was taken to LCCC.
• At 1:44 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the 8100 block of Keegan Street to investigate the report of a 64-year-old man who reported vandalism to the back of his home.
• At 11:25 a.m. Thursday, JPD arrested Alan Lee, 33, in the 9800 block of Glacier Highway on two JPD warrants, totaling $100. Lee was taken to LCCC and some of his belongings were taken into safekeeping at JPD.
• On Thursday, Juneau-based Alaska Wildlife Troopers cited Aidan Vasquez, 48, of San Antonio, Texas, for obtaining a 2018 resident sport fish license when he did not meet Alaska’s residency requirements. Vasquez was fined $310 in Juneau District Court.