This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 9:58 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department arrested James Andrew Lysons, 24, on an outstanding $5,000 arrest warrant, second-degree burglary and fourth-degree theft. Read more on Friday’s A3.
• At 8:06 p.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested Jacob Zinn, 35, on Egan Drive for disorderly conduct. Zinn was taken to LCCC.
• At 4:21 p.m. Wednesday, JPD cited and released a 30-year-old man for violating conditions of release in the Juneau area.
• At 5:12 p.m. Wednesday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a report of drug activity in the Juneau area.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 6:29 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive to investigate a motor vehicle crash. No injuries were reported.
• At 3:32 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the 2500 block of Amalga Harbor Road to investigate the report of a woman, 24, who reported items were stolen from her mailbox.
• At 3:53 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the 8300 block of Old Dairy Road to investigate the report of a man, 85, who reported a theft.
• At 3 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the 200 block of Harris Street to investigate the report of criminal trespass in the downtown area. Investigation continues.