This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies.
This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 9:12 a.m. on Thursday, a 53-year-old man reported a 34-year-old woman violated her conditions of release on the 2800 block of Postal Way.
Driving without a license
• At 11:36 p.m. on Wednesday, 29-year-old Charity Jean Berkley was cited and released for driving without a license on the 200 block of Front Street.
Motor vehicle crash damage
• At 2:35 p.m. on Wednesday, a malfunctioning gate damaged two cars on the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
• At 1:28 p.m. on Wednesday, a 51-year-old man reported the theft of a carved wood wolf headdress and a drum on the 300 block of Village Street. The items were later recovered.
• At 2:18 a.m. on Thursday, 36-year-old Michael Allen Grimes was cited and released for larceny on the 300 block of Fourth Street.
• At 10:58 a.m. on Thursday, a 69-year-old man reported his bicycle stolen from the 100 block of Front Street.
• At 8:10 a.m. on Thursday, a panel to a city bus stop was broken on the 1600 block of Glacier Avenue.