This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 1:43 p.m. Monday, a 28-year-old woman reported a burglary of her storage unit in the 2500 block of Vista Drive.
• At 2:05 p.m. Monday, a 50-year-old woman reported a burglary of her storage unit in the 9400 block of La Perouse Avenue.
• At 11:30 p.m. Monday, a 43-year-old woman reported a burglary to a residence in the 8500 block of Forest Lane.
• At 10:33 a.m. Tuesday, Jordan Marie Mills was arrested for criminal trespass in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway, and was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 3:30 p.m. Monday, a 45-year-old man reported a 52-year-old man was trespassing at the Glory Hall in the 200 block of South Franklin Street.
• At 2:13 a.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to an altercation between a 49- and 25-year-old man in the 1600 block of Douglas Highway. Alcohol was involved.
• At 9:06 p.m. Monday, Jason Lanyi, 44, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 8500 block of Forest Lane, and the vehicle was impounded.
• At 10:36 a.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated the report of a company being defrauded.
Misconduct involving controlled substances
• At 11:42 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a noise complain in the 1900 block of Lemon Creek Road, and arrested 33-year-old Russell Zane Shilts for misconduct involving a controlled substance in the fourth degree. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 1:29 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a disturbance in the 400 block of Franklin Street, and remanded Louis Munnuk Mercure, 29. He was also charged with resisting arrest. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 9:04 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a shoplifter in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard.
• At 9:49 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a shoplifter in the 400 block of Whittier Street.
• At 8:25 a.m. Tuesday, a 58-year-old woman reported the theft of an iPad valued at $1,200 on Egan Drive.
• At 11:24 a.m. Tuesday, a 53-year-old man was cited for driving without a license for riding a motorcycle without a motorcycle endorsement in the 3200 block of Egan Drive. His motorcycle was impounded.
• At 3:13 p.m. Monday, a 30-year-old woman reported her tire was slashed in the 8100 block of Threadneedle Street.