This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 4:58 a.m. Thursday, the Juneau Police Department arrested Michael Lundy, 25, in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road for second-degree burglary, third-degree criminal mischief and third-degree theft. Alcohol was a factor. Lundy was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 3:02 a.m. Thursday, JPD arrested a 40-year-old man in the Juneau area for violating conditions of release. He was taken to LCCC.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 10:18 a.m. Thursday, JPD cited and released Henry Charles Saldivar, 25, in the 5200 block of Commercial Boulevard for leaving the scene of an accident. No injuries were reported.
• At 4:34 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the 400 block of Franklin Street to investigate the report of a woman stealing merchandise from a business.
• At 8:17 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the 1300 block of Ninth Street to investigate the report of a 49-year-old man failing to register as a sex offender.
• At 5:54 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the 8400 block of Kimberly Street to investigate a 59-year-old man’s report that two windows on his 2006 Honda Civic, worth an estimated $700, were broken out sometime in the night.
• At 9:20 a.m. Thursday, JPD arrested Katherine Susan Milton, 49, in the area of Egan Drive on a $2,500 Alaska State Troopers warrant for failing to comply with conditions of probation. The original charge was second-degree robbery. Milton was taken to LCCC.