This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies.
This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 9:42 p.m. on Wednesday, a 43-year-old man was arrested for third-degree assault and fourth-degree assaultand taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 2:21 p.m. on Wednesday, JPD responded to a potential domestic dispute.
• At 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday, a purple woman’s bicycle was turned in for safekeeping.
• At 4:48 p.m. on Wednesday, a camera was turned in for safekeeping.
Motor vehicle crash- injury
• At 6:57 p.m. on Wednesday, JPD received a report of a vehicle that injured a bicyclist and left the area on the 3600 block of Mendenhall Loop Road .
• At 3:37 p.m. on Wednesday, 30-year-old Cody Louis Munnuk Mercure was cited and released for larceny on the 8700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 7:45 a.m. on Thursday, there was a report of a shoplift on June 5 from a business on the 8700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 5:49 p.m. on Wednesday, a 32-year-old man reported a 37-year-old woman vandalized a vehicle on the 11400 block of Auke Bay Harbor Road.