This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 4:12 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department responded the report of an assault in the Juneau area. Alcohol was a factor. Investigation continues
• At 5:28 p.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested a 48-year-old man for second-degree assault and fourth-degree assault of a police officer. Alcohol was a factor. The man was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and held without bail.
• At 12:35 a.m. Thursday, JPD cited and released Carly Rae Hulse, 33, and Michael James Howard Jr., 33, in the 100 block of Seward Street for second-degree indecent exposure. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 8:59 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the 8600 block of Teal Street to investigate the report of a stolen bicycle. Investigation continues.
• At 8:38 a.m. Thursday, JPD cited and released Eric Arnett, 43, in the 15100 block of Glacier Highway for criminal trespassing.