This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies.
This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 7:21 p.m. on Wednesday, JPD investigated the death of a 77-year-old man on the 2100 block of Crow Hill Drive. It wasn’t considered suspicious.
• At 1:18 p.m. on Wednesday, JPD responded to a report of a domestic dispute.
• At 3:11 p.m. on Wednesday, a 43-year-old woman reported her child’s bike stolen on the 2800 block of Marsha Avenue.
• At 2:27 p.m. on Wednesday, a 22-year-old woman reported her laptop stolen by a 35-year-old man on the 4500 block of Chelsea Court.
• At 9:05 p.m. on Wednesday, 26-year-old Shannon Jessica Kaye was cited and released for driving without a license and violating conditions of release on Vanderbilt Hill Road. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.