This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 12:05 a.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a call on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway from a 35-year-old man who reported someone entering his residence and stealing an unknown amount of items.
• At 10:11 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a call on the 3200 block of Hospital Drive from a 74-year-old man reported the theft of a white Subaru Legacy.
• At 12:05 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a call at Sentinel Island from a 62-year-old man who reported that a “seal bomb” (small explosive device) was thrown into his boat.
• At 11:19 Wednesday, JPD arrested 33-year-old Casey Rae Muir on the 8700 block of Glacier Highway for indecent exposure and violating conditions of release. Muir was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 2:55 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a call on the 100 block of Seward Street from a 35-year-old man who reported a trespassing issue.
• At 8:13 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a call on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway where a 33-year-old man was reported to be trespassing.
• At 7:50 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a call on the 3300 block of Riverside Drive where City and Borough of Juneau Park Maintenance reported vandalism to a picnic table.