This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies.
• At 5:16 p.m. on Wednesday, a 20-year-old woman reported a 36-year-old man violated conditions of release by contacting her.
• At 10:35 p.m. on Wednesday, JPD responded to a domestic dispute between a 38-year-old woman and a 32-year-old man.
• At 2:13 p.m. on Wednesday, 37-year-old Lia Vochelle Widmyer was cited and released for larceny and violating conditions of release on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:38 p.m. on Wednesday, 30-year-old Carly Ann Collins was arrested for trespassing on the 200 block of Franklin Street.
• At 11:22 p.m. on Wednesday, Veronica Morgan Trapp was arrested for criminal trespass and violating conditions of release on the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 2:41 p.m. on Wednesday, JPD documented vandalism on the 2000 block of Lemon Creek Road.