This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 5:41 p.m. on Wednesday, a 24-year-old woman reported a 29-year-old man violated a protective order on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:57 p.m. on Wednesday, Juneau Police Department received a report that a 33-year-old woman had violated a protective order on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 3:03 a.m. on Thursday, a 65-year-old man reported a domestic dispute with a 54-year-old woman on the 6000 block of Chatham Drive.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 9:36 p.m. on Wednesday, 49-year-old Christine Robidoux was arrested for DWI on the 6000 block of Montgomery Street and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 12:53 p.m. on Wednesday, a 50-year-old man was arrested for misconduct involving weapons and taken taken to LCCC.
• At 5:04 p.m. on Wednesday, 38-year-old Stephen Robert William Brower was arrested for robbery on the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue and taken to LCCC.
• At 11:09 p.m. on Wednesday, a 31-year-old man reported a backpack with a laptop was stolen on the 9300 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 12 a.m. on Thursday, 35-year-old Shelly Ann Marie Mazon was arrested for violating conditions of release and driving with a revoked license on the 400 block of Egan Drive. She was taken to LCCC and the vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 7 p.m. on Wednesday, 33-year-old Jennifer Elaine Mercer was arrested for criminal trespass on the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road and taken to LCCC.
• At 11:52 a.m. on Thursday, a 71-year-old woman was arrested for a drug-related DWI and released pending issue of a criminal complaint on the 4000 block of Egan Drive. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.