This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies.
• At 11:25 p.m. on Wednesday, a 45-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence- criminal mischief and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 8:35 p.m. on Wednesday, 49-year-old Arelene Tripp was cited for drug-related driving under the influence on the 1900 block of Crest Street and released pending issuance of a criminal complaint. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 2:25 p.m. on Wednesday, JPD investigated a report of drug activity.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 4:43 a.m. on Thursday, a 44-year-old man driving a snowplow struck a parked vehicle owned by a 37-year-old man resulting in minor damage on the 500 block of Kennedy Street.
• At 4:03 p.m. on Wednesday, JPD investigated a reported theft of merchandise on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 4:53 p.m. on Wednesday, a 46-year-old woman reported the theft of a backpack on Egan Drive.
• At 1:54 a.m. on Thursday, a 60-year-old reported her cellphone stolen on the 9200 block of Cinema Drive.