This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 8:47 p.m. Thursday, the Juneau Police Department assisted with a probations remand in the 3200 block of Malissa Drive.
• At 4:50 p.m. Thursday, JPD received a report of child abuse/neglect in the Juneau area. Confidential investigation continues.
• AT 10:06 p.m. Thursday, JPD officers cited and released John Woodard, 49, for criminal mischief in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive. Alcohol was involved.
Motor vehicle crash
• AT 9:27 a.m. Friday, JPD officers investigated a two-vehicle collision in the downtown area. Alcohol was not involved.
• AT 9:49 p.m. Thursday, a Fred Myer employee reported a female shoplifted an unknown amount of merchandise.