This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 2:17 p.m. on Wednesday, a 34-year-old woman reported being assaulted by a 54-year-old woman on the 3200 block of Hospital Drive.
• At 10:04 a.m. on Thursday, a 61-year-old woman reported a burglary on the 8200 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 10:46 a.m. on Thursday, a 52-year-old man reported a burglary from a business on the 2200 block of Trout Street.
Misconduct and mischief
• At 4:23 p.m. on Wednesday, 25-year-old Tyler James Phillips was cited and released for misconduct involving weapons on the 4700 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 8:20 a.m. on Thursday, 28-year-old Dillon Ikaika Walter was arrested for criminal mischief on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway and taken to LCCC.
• At 4:33 p.m. on Wednesday, 34-year-old Reyna Marie Regalado was cited and released for criminal trespass on the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 11:43 p.m. on Wednesday, a 65-year-old man reported someone trespassing in a vehicle on the 200 block of Fourth Street. JPD contacted a 30-year-old man in the vehicle.
• At 12:05 a.m. on Thursday, 37-year-old Thomas Patrick Olsen was cited and released for trespassing on the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard.
• At 1:04 p.m. on Wednesday, 43-year-old Benji Neice was arrested for outstanding Juneau Police Department warrants on Marine Way. He was taken to LCCC.