This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 7:45 p.m. Thursday, Juneau Police Department responded to a call in the Juneau area where a 62-year-old man was arrested for assault. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 3:27 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a call in the Juneau area where a 50-year-old woman reported that someone withdrew cash from her bank account without authorization.
• At 5:51 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a call on the 200 block of Fourth Street where a 52-year-old woman reported a 29-year-old woman trespassing at a building. The 29-year-old had previously been issued a trespass letter.
• At 9:19 p.m. Thursday, JPD arrested 29-year-old Steven Nicholas Paradis for criminal trespass and violating conditions of release. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 6:28 p.m. Thursday, JPD cited and released 30-year-old Melissa Butler for criminal trespass on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 10:51 p.m. Thursday JPD cited and released 47-year-old Clinton Karl Kearny for larceny on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
At 6:48 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to a call on the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive where a 28-year-old man reported an unknown amount of items stolen from his vehicle.