This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 1:08 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department arrest 45-year-old Kenneth Don Smith on the 300 block of Fifth Street on two outstanding warrants. Smith was arrested on a no bail felony warrant for second degree sexual assault, failure to stop at the direction of a peace officer, second-degree theft, second-degree assault, first-degree burglary, fourth-degree assault, second-degree burglary, disorderly conduct, false information or report and criminal trespass. Smith was served with an additional $1,000 warrant for failing to register as a sex offender. Smith may not be released until he is in compliance with sex offender registry regulations.
• At 10:56 a.m. Thursday, JPD arrested 31-year-old Roy Mark Williams for second and third degree assault on the 1900 block of Allen Court. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 4:51 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a call on the 2200 block of Great Western Street where a 50-year-old woman reported someone entered her home and stole multiple items.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 11:25 p.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested 43-year-old Harriet Hotch for driving while intoxicated on the 9800 block of Glacier Highway. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 5:17 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a call in the Juneau area where a 49-year-old man reported a Wesson Arms .357 missing and possibly stolen. Investigation continues.
• At 11:08 a.m. Thursday, JPD cited and released 37-year-old Natalia Lynn Sanders for shoplifting on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.