This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 6:18 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 8400 block of Thunder Mountain Road to investigate the report of a residential burglary and the theft of an estimated $5,000 worth of property.
• At 4:31 p.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested a 51-year-old in the 3800 block of Killewich Drive for violating a stalking protective order.
• At 10:55 a.m. Thursday, JPD arrested a 54-year-old man in the Juneau area for assault domestic violence. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 5:22 p.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested Derek Parker, 27, in the 3300 block of Egan Drive for driving while intoxicated, duty of operator to give information and driving with a revoked license. His blood-alcohol content was measured at 0.268 percent. Parker was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and held on $500 cash bail. His vehicle was impounded for 72 hours.
• At 5:57 a.m. Thursday, JPD arrested Daniel Gibb, 34, on Herbert River Road for driving while intoxicated. JPD had originally responded to the report of a motor vehicle crash. An injury was reported. Gibb was taken to LCCC and his vehicle was impounded.
• On Wednesday, Alaska Wildlife Troopers, Juneau Post, issued a citation Juneau resident Dalton Kolvig, 23, for failing to submit his 2017 Mendenhall Wetlands waterfowl permit hunt report within the required time period. The $110 citation was filed in the District Court at Juneau.
• On Wednesday, Alaska Wildlife Troopers, Juneau Post, issued a citation Juneau resident Samuel Nolan, 19, for failing to submit his 2017 Mendenhall Wetlands waterfowl permit hunt report within the required time period. The $110 citation was filed in the District Court at Juneau.