This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 12:47 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department arrested Oscar L. Snell, 46, in the 300 block of Willoughby Avenue for disorderly conduct. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 12:29 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the 300 block of Village Street to investigate the report of a man, 55, being assaulted. Alcohol was a factor. Investigation continues.
• At 5:25 p.m. Wednesday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a report of child abuse in the Juneau area.
Driving under the influence
• At 5:54 a.m. Thursday, JPD investigated the report of driving under the influence in the 9200 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 7 p.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested Erika Judson, 29, in the 3000 block of Wood Duck Avenue for driving while under the influence. Alcohol was a factor.
• On Thursday, Alaska Wildlife Troopers, Juneau Post, served Juneau resident Michael Patrick Duby, 43, a summons for one count each of: falsifying a groundfish logbook, fail to report bycatch and failure to report fish retained for personal use. Duby, the captain and permit holder on the F/V Genesis, was also charged with one misdemeanor count of providing false information on a fish ticket. The charges stem from an investigation where Troopers discovered that Duby had caught and retained rockfish in excess of allowable limits. To conceal this excess, Duby allegedly falsified fish tickets and logbooks. Duby has a mandatory court appearance in the District Court at Juneau.