This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 8:46 p.m. on Wednesday, Juneau Police Department received a report that a 51-year-old man was assaulted by a 28-year-old man on the 1900 block of Lemon Creek Road.
• At 10:15 p.m. on Wednesday, JPD received a report of an assault between a 17-year-old woman and a 20-year-old man on the 1600 block of Renninger Street. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 11:13 a.m. on Thursday, a brown wallet was turned in for safekeeping.
• At 11:11 a.m. on Thursday, 32-year-old Amanda Marie Phillips was arrested for driving without a license and violating conditions of release on Cinema Drive. 20-year-old Cole Jacob Ripley was arrested on an outstanding JPD warrant. Both were taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 1:27 p.m. on Wednesday, a 34-year-old man reported the window on his vehicle was broken and his wallet was stolen on the 2800 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 4:01 p.m. on Wednesday, a 57-year-old man reported a 36-year-old man trespassed at a business on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 12:27 a.m. on Thursday, 59-year-old J. W. King was cited and released for criminal trespass on the 2200 block of Jordan Avenue.