This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 4:08 p.m. Friday, a 35-year-old woman reported criminal mischief in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road. Alcohol was involved.
• At 1:45 p.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department served a 24-year-old man a protective order in relation to a domestic dispute in the Juneau area.
• At 12:39 a.m. Saturday, a 20-year-old woman reported a domestic violence assault in the Juneau area.
• At 3:32 p.m. Friday, JPD received a report of drug activity in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue. Investigation continues.
• At 2:40 a.m. Saturday, JPD cited and released Timothy Miller, 27, for driving under the influence in the 200 block of Front Street. Miller’s breath alcohol content was 0.066 percent. Alcohol was involved.
• At 2:42 a.m. Saturday, JPD arrested Tyler McMichael, 23, for driving under the influence in the 2600 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. McMichael was also charged with refusal to submit a chemical test. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center where he was released on his own recognizance. Alcohol was involved.
• At 3:29 a.m. Saturday, JPD arrested Casina Shakespeare, 34, for driving under the influence. Shakespeare provided a breath alcohol content of 0.187 percent. Her vehicle was impounded and she was taken to LCCC where she was later released on her own recognizance. Alcohol was involved.
• At 3:42 a.m. Saturday, JPD arrested Joshua Anderson, 23, for driving while intoxicated. He was taken to LCCC and his vehicle was impounded. Alcohol was involved.
• At 1:41 p.m. Friday, JPD received a report of a broken window in the 9300 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.