This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 1:48 a.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department arrested Thomas Sanders, 55, in the 100 block of Marine Way for assaulting an officer. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 7:47 p.m. Thursday, JPD arrested a 29-year-old man in the Juneau area for violating conditions of a protective order. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 2:50 p.m. Thursday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into the report of drug activity in the Juneau area.
• At 1:55 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the 7900 block of Douglas Highway to investigate a 77-year-old woman’s report that someone gave her $500 in counterfeit bills. Investigation continues.
• At 12:46 a.m. Friday, JPD arrested Raymond Evenson, 30, in the 900 block of 10th Street for providing false information and interfering with police. He was also cited for driving without a valid license and not having insurance, and was taken to LCCC.