This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 2:24 p.m. Thursday, the Juneau Police Department arrested a 31-year-old man in the Juneau area for violating conditions of a domestic violence protective order. Alcohol was a factor. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 1:34 p.m. Thursday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into the report of drugs in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
• At 10:50 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to the 8100 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of criminal trespassing and shoplifting. Investigation continues.
• At 1:59 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the 9000 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive to investigate the report of a 24-year-old man who reported gas had been siphoned from a vehicle.
• At 6:03 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the 1400 block of Harbor Way to investigate the report of a passenger not paying cab fare. Alcohol was a factor. Investigation continues.
• At 12:07 p.m. Thursday, JPD arrested Brian K. Hogan, 35, in the 3800 block of Lee Court for third-degree weapons misconduct.
• On Friday, Juneau-based Alaska Wildlife Troopers cited Juneau man Jonathan Dale, 38, for failing to immediately record a retained personal-use king crab on his 11A personal-use permit form. Dale was fined $210.