This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s Note: A Daily Incident Report from the Capital City Fire/Rescue department was not available by press time.
• At 1:45 a.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a reported assault in the 200 block of Front Street. Alcohol was involved.
• At 9:28 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to a burglary in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.
• At 7:09 p.m. Thursday, JPD officers arrested Matthew Richey and Brandon Bailey in connection to a fight in front of the Imperial Bar. Ages were not provided for the two men. Richey was taken to the Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
• At 9:19 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a domestic dispute call in the Juneau area.
• At 1:26 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to a domestic dispute in the Juneau area and later arrested a 39-year-old male for domestic violence.
• At 2:07 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a report of drug activity in the Juneau area.
• At 1:38 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a report of fraud in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
• At 8:56 a.m. Friday, JPD received a report of fraudulent use of an access device in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
• At 9:16 p.m. Thursday, a 23-year-old woman reported her purse was stolen from a vehicle in the 3800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. Police reported her debit card was fraudulently used at several businesses around town.
• At 8:49 a.m. Friday, a 43-year-old man reported a tent, three backpacks and some propane was stolen from his residence in the 1700 block of Capital View Court.
• At 2:57 a.m. Friday, JPD received a report of possible vandalism in the 100 block of Seward Street. Investigation continues.