This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 2:07 a.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 8500 block of Rainbow Row to investigate the report of a 46-year-old man who reported his home was burglarized.
• At 8:19 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard to investigate the report of a hit and run and possible assault. Investigation continues.
• At 7:56 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the report of domestic violence in the Juneau area. Alcohol was a factor. The Office of Children’s Services was called.
• At 11:36 p.m. Thursday, JPD arrested a 31-year-old woman in the Juneau area for burglary and criminal mischief domestic violence. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 6:11 p.m. Thursday, JPD arrested Randal Scott Edenshaw, 38, in the 8100 block of Egan Drive for driving under the influence. Edenshaw was taken to LCCC.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 10:14 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to the area of Basin Road to investigate a crash between a 1996 Toyota driven by a 22-year-old woman and a 2002 Dodge Dakota driven by a 32-year-old man. No injuries were reported. The Toyota sustained an unknown amount of damage and the Dodge was towed away from the scene.
• At 3:34 p.m. Thursday, JPD cited and released Frank Joseph Jr., 55, in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway for shoplifting.
• At 2:51 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to the 8100 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of a 28-year-old woman who reported her rose gold iPhone 9 was stolen.
• At 5:24 p.m. Thursday, JPD arrested Katrina Ethel Fraker, 26, in the Juneau area for four outstanding Alaska State Troopers warrants. The warrants added up to $500 and were for failing to appear in court. The original charges were for criminal mischief, violating conditions of release and fourth-degree assault.