This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday, a 58-year-old man reported a burglary to a residence on the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 2:36 p.m. on Tuesday, a 58-year-old man was arrested for criminal mischief, violating a stalking protective order, assault on a police officer, and violating conditions of release and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 5:53 p.m. on Tuesday, Juneau Police Department received a report of a 29-year-old man who violated his conditions of release.
• At 1:13 p.m. on Tuesday, 65-year-old Cheryl Lewis was cited and released for driving with a revoked license on the 8800 block of Egan Drive. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 10:46 p.m. on Tuesday, 44-year-old Julie Rena Gonzalez was cited and released for driving without a valid license or proof of insurance on the 3300 block of Douglas Highway,
• At 12:56 a.m. on Wednesday, 36-year-old Michelle Leoa Boerem was arrested on an outstanding JPD warranted and for driving without a license on the 1300 block of Egan Drive and taken to LCCC.