This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 4:59 p.m. on Tuesday, a 37-year-old man reported being assaulted by a 38-year-old man on the 2800 block of Postal Way.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 3:20 p.m. on Tuesday, 42-year-old Corena Lea Willard was arrested for driving while intoxicated, driving with a revoked license, and action of operator after an accident on the 3400 block of Douglas Highway and taken to LCCC. The vehicle she was driving was impounded. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 7:54 a.m. on Wednesday, 39-year-old Renee Stevens was arrested for drug-related driving while intoxicated and released pending issuance of a criminal complaint on the 900 block of Tenth Street. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 10:24 a.m. on Wednesday, found money was placed in safekeeping with JPD on the 2000 block of Radcliffe Road.
• At 11:26 p.m. on Tuesday, JPD received a report of a runaway 17-year-old boy, who was later located.
• At 1:50 p.m. on Tuesday, 53-year-old Michael Lepley was arrested on an Alaska State Troopers warrant and charged with driving with a revoked license and violating conditions of release on University Drive and taken to LCCC. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.