This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 8:15 p.m. on Tuesday, a Kia vehicle was impounded on the 300 block of 12th Street.
• At 8:17 p.m. on Tuesday, a 37-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence-reckless endangerment and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 7:25 p.m. on Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of a 35-year-old man and a 33-year-old man.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 1:30 a.m. on Wednesday, 37-year-old Lia Vochelle Widmyer was arrested for driving under the influence on the 2700 block of Egan Drive and taken to LCCC.
• At 1:19 a.m. on Wednesday, 22-year-old Erick Allen Whisenant was arrested on an Alaska State Troopers warrant on the 3300 block of Douglas Highway and taken to LCCC.