This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 3:10 p.m. on Tuesday, a pickup truck was impounded as an abandoned vehicle on the 700 block of 11th Street.
• At 7:01 p.m. on Tuesday, a 69-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence-assault and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 8:45 p.m. on Tuesday, a 56-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence-assault and taken to LCCC.
• At 12:34 a.m. on Wednesday, a 43-year-old man was arrested for assault, domestic violence-assault, and criminal mischief and taken to LCCC.
• At 3:41 a.m. on Wednesday,a 58-year-old man reported a possible burglary on the 1400 block of Harbor Way.
• At 6:45 p.m. on Tuesday, 36-year-old Michael Allen Grimes was arrested for violating conditions of release on the 8400 block of Thunder Mountain Road and taken to LCCC.
• At 2 a.m. on Wednesday, a 27-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence-criminal mischief and violating conditions of release and taken to LCCC.
• At 12:35 p.m. on Tuesday, 28-year-old Travis Eugene Richards was cited and released for reckless driving on the 5400 block of Egan Drive. His passenger, 21-year-old Benjamin Devin Parson, was arrested for an Alaska State Troopers warrant and taken to LCCC.
• At 5:03 p.m. on Tuesday, 32-year-old Leon Dennis Paul was arrested for outstanding JPD warrants and cited for concealment of merchandise on the 8700 block of Glacier Highway and taken to LCCC.
• At 4:39 p.m. on Tuesday, 22-year-old Adrienne Martine Audet was arrested for burglary, criminal trespass, criminal mischief and theft on the 300 block of Whittier Street and taken to LCCC.
• At 7:37 p.m. on Tuesday, 53-year-old Thomas John Kito was cited and released for driving without a license or insurance on the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 2:22 p.m. on Tuesday, a 71-year-old woman reported her vehicle was rifled through on the 100 block of Gastineau Avenue. She reported nothing was missing.