This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 6:36 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 5200 block of Commercial Boulevard to investigate a 41-year-old woman’s report that a man had shoplifted from a business.
• At 8:38 p.m. Tuesday, JPD cited and released Cody Louis Munnuk, 29, in the 400 block of Whittier Street for shoplifting.
• At 12:16 a.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested Johnathan Anderson, 31, in the 100 block of Franklin Street for criminal trespassing and for being drunk on a licensed premises.
• At 10:04 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the 300 block of Whittier Street to investigate the report of graffiti at the state museum. Investigation continues.
• On Tuesday, Juneau-based Alaska Wildlife Troopers cited Bloomington, Idaho resident Douglas Taylor, 57, for failing to validate his black bear permit before leaving the kill site. The $170 fine was filed in Juneau District Court.