This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 6:12 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the report of domestic violence in the Juneau area.
• At 11:03 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the report of an altercation between a 29-year-old woman and a 40-year-old man in the Juneau area.
• At 1:59 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the report of domestic violence in the Juneau area.
• At 9:07 a.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated the report of online fraud and theft. Investigation continues.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 4:33 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 8100 block of Glacier Highway to investigate a 28-year-old woman’s report that her 2016 Dodge Caravan was hit while parked, resulting in an estimated $200 in damage.
• At 5:33 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 2400 block of Egan Drive to investigate a crash between a 1999 Honda CRV driven by an 18-year-old man and a Ford Focus driven by a 72-year-old man. There were no injuries and both vehicles were towed from the scene. Read more on Thursday’s A2.
• At 9:50 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the area of Marine Way to investigate a 40-year-old woman’s report that a Jeep Cherokee hit a parked Chevrolet Suburban.
• At 9:05 p.m. Tuesday, JPD cited and released James Michael Lewis, 30, in the 400 block of Whittier Street for shoplifting.
• At 11:56 a.m. Wednesday, Transportation Security Agency personnel confiscated a prohibited item that a 17-year-old boy tried to bring through security at the Juneau International Airport.