This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s Note: A Daily Incident Report from Capital City Fire/Rescue was not available by press time.
• At 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, a 32-year-old woman reported being assaulted in the 1900 block of Dunn Street. Investigation continues.
• At 10:14 a.m. Thursday, JPD received a report that an access device was fraudulently used in the Juneau area related to a domestic violence case. Investigation continues.
• At 11:03 p.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested Nieko Duane Isturis, 25, for driving under the influence and refusing to provide a breath sample. Officers took Isturis to the Lemon Creek Correction Center where he was released on his own recognizance. Alcohol was involved.
• At 1:32 a.m. Thursday, JPD arrested Samson Keeney, 26, for driving under the influence. Keeney provided a breath sample of 0.105 percent. Officers took him to LCCC where he was later released on his own recognizance. Alcohol was involved.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:18 p.m. Wednesday, a 2007 International 4300 truck rear-ended a 2010 Subaru Forester in the 9000 block of Egan Drive. The truck sustained an estimated $600 in damage and the Subaru sustained an estimated $6,000 in damage. The driver of the truck was cited for failure to maintain a safe distance, and the drivers exchanged information.
• At 4:46 p.m. Wednesday, a 1999 Honda Civic pulled out in front of a 2007 Ford Edge in the 13400 block of Glacier Highway causing a crash. Estimated total damage for both vehicles is $8,500. Police cited an 80-year-old man for failure to yield after stopping.
• At 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a reported noise complaint in the 9100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:08 a.m. Thursday, JPD received a report of sexual assault in the 5500 block of Aisek Street. A confidential investigation continues.
• At 9:55 a.m. Thursday, JPD received a report that a green 1995 Chevrolet truck was stolen in the Juneau area.
• At 3:55 p.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report of trespassing in the 200 block of Franklin Street by a 55-year-old man at a business. Alcohol was involved. Investigation continues.
• At 3:32 a.m. Thursday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a disturbance in the 200 block of Franklin Street where a business had several window broken out. Alcohol was involved.
• At 7:50 a.m. Thursday, JPD received a report that an unknown person shattered the window to a 2004 white Ford F-250 while it was parked in the 3100 block of Glacier Highway. Estimated damage is $200.
• At 10:17 a.m. Thursday, JPD arrested Devin Clements, 23, on a $10,000 and a $500 Alaska State Trooper warrant in the 1000 block of Salmon Creek Lane.