This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 5:28 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department conducted a confidential investigation into the report of child abuse in the Juneau area.
• At 2:45 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the report of a 31-year-old man violating conditions of release in the Juneau area. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 11:54 a.m. Wednesday, JPD cited and released James Hefley, 28, and Bryan Graceland, 61, in the area of Egan Drive for disorderly conduct. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 8:07 p.m. Tuesday, JPD arrested a 31-year-old man for resisting arrest after responding to the report of a domestic dispute in the Juneau area. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 12:15 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 300 block of 12th Street to investigate the report of a 71-year-old woman who reported spruce root baskets and a wooden bowl were stolen from her home two months earlier.
• At 5:58 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 3800 block of Melrose Street to investigate the report of a 32-year-old man who reported his maroon 1997 Dodge was stolen. JPD determined the case to be civil in nature.
• At 2:34 p.m. Tuesday, JPD cited and released Oscar Snell, 47, in the 400 block of 11th Street for trespassing on private property. Alcohol was a factor.