This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 9:14 a.m. Wednesday, Juneau Police Department responded to a call on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway where a 67-year-old man reported being assaulted by an unknown subject.
• At 2 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a call on the 2500 block of Vista Drive where a 57-year-old woman reported her storage unit had been burglarized and a snowboard stolen.
• At 4:43 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a call on the 1200 block of Egan Drive where a 61-year-old man reported his car was struck while parked.
• At 4:34 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a call at the 700 block of Franklin street where 50-year-old David Lane and 27-year-old Andrea Parent were cited and released for criminal trespass.
• At 9:11 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a call in the Juneau area from a 52-year-old woman who reported an altercation involving several family members.
• At 9:31 Wednesday, JPD responded to a call in the Juneau area from a 72-year-old woman who reported $8,445 taken from her bank account.
• At 7:31 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a call on Northwood Drive where 48-year-old David Ripley was cited for driving without a valid license. The vehicle he was driving was imponded.
• At 5:51 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a call on the 8900 block of Duran Street where a 54-year-old woman reported her vehicle was rifled. Nothing was taken.
• At 7:32 a.m. Wednesay, JPD responded to a call on the 4400 block of Julep Street where a 36-year-old man reported that several vehicles had been rifled. Unknown if anything was taken.