This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 8:21 p.m. on Tuesday, 41-year-old Harriet Cora Hotch was arrested on an outstanding Alaska State Trooper warrant, as well as a Juneau Police Department warrant. Knute John Felipe Jr. was arrested on an AST warrant for attempted assault and additionally charged with driving while license revoked on the 5600 block of Glacier Highway. The vehicle Felipe was driving was impounded and both individuals were taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 8:30 a.m on Wednesday, a 76-year-old woman reported someone entered a church and damaged some property on the 700 block of Tenth Street.
• At 7:57 p.m. on Tuesday, a 37-year-old man was arrested for unlawful contact and violating conditions of release and taken to LCCC.
• At 2:59 p.m. on Tuesday, a 79-year-old man reported the theft of two firearms from his residence on the 8300 block of Counterpane Lane.
• At 3:11 p.m. on Tuesday, a 67-year-old man reported the theft of an air tank from a business on the 300 block of Egan Drive.
• At 9:52 a.m on Wednesday, a 21-year-old woman reported the theft of jewelry and cash from her residence on the 2800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 8:48 a.m on Wednesday, 35-year-old Reyna Marie Regakado was arrested for criminal trespass, theft and violating her conditions of release. She was taken to LCCC.