This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 9:19 a.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive to investigate the report that a 61-year-old man had counterfeit money.
• At 11:32 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the report of a 50-year-old man who reported a credit card was stolen and then fraudulently used in the Juneau area.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:15 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 8100 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of a 38-year-old man who reported his pickup truck was hit while parked in a parking lot.
• At 9:26 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the 11400 block of Auke Bay Harbor Road to investigate a single-vehicle crash in which a boat on a trailer went off the side of a launch ramp. The car that was launching the boat was a 2008 Dodge Ram pickup truck driven by a 33-year-old man.
• At 1:45 p.m. Tuesday, JPD cited and released 45-year-old Jereme Joseph Martuscelli and 49-year-old David Allan Lane in the 300 block of Whittier Street for larceny. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 3:42 p.m. Tuesday, JPD cited and released Retta Ussery, 37, in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway for concealment of merchandise.
• At 4:13 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue to investigate the report of a 35-year-old man who reported a subject had stolen items from a business.
• At 12:12 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 8600 block of Dudley Street to investigate the report of a 36-year-old man who reported his Montague paratrooper bicycle was stolen. The bicycle was later recovered.
• At 9:28 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the 1100 block of Fifth Street to investigate the report of a 31-year-old woman who reported two packages were stolen from a home on Jan. 14.
• At 8:54 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the area of Egan Drive to investigate the report that a 32-year-old man was trespassing. Alcohol was a factor. After the man was removed from the property, his backpack was placed into safekeeping.
• At 9:04 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to the 1600 block of Glacier Avenue to investigate the report of a 25-year-old man who reported a 20-foot sailboat boom had been stolen out of the back of his truck.
• At 7:51 p.m. Tuesday, JPD arrested Zachary Michael Daniels, 29, in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard on two $5,000 Alaska State Trooper warrants. He was also charged with shoplifting and violating conditions of release. Daniels was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.